Nominated by the lovely kittencrafts.
So…seven things about me:
1. I have severe anxiety and have had it since the age of 12. For me, it’s just the way I am at this point. Now at the age of 27, it has gotten better, but I don’t think I’ll never able to have a “normal” life.
2. I worship my dog. Seriously, he’s my best friend and the love of my life.
3. I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) and it does have a big effect on my life. Currently trying to change my lifestyle and improve my symptoms.
4. At the rife old age of 27, I still live at home with my parents. My mom has rheumatoid arthritis and Fibromyalgia and part of the reason I’m at home now is because I like being there to help her, even it’s just everyday stuff around the house, like cooking. I’ll probably live here till I’m 40 haha.
5. HUGE SuperWhoLock fan (Supernatural, Doctor Who and Sherlock) Seriously obsessed.
6. Bookworm. Always have been. As a child and teen it really helped me deal with anxiety and depression issues, and it always be my favorite escape.
7. It’s my dream to have my own brick and mortar shop where I sell my handmade items. Maybe even baked goods and coffee.
There you go! Boring, but I’m in a rush, and that’s all I could think of.
If you want to participate, put the Versatile Blogger badge on your blog, tell us seven things about yourself and nominate 15 people!